All rights, including copyright to the information offered or displayed in this site (including the text and graphics that comprise the site, as well as the content of e-mails and other mailings sent from us to our customers), are held or managed by Forensic Defense Strategies or other right holders. You are strictly prohibited from using such information (including the reproduction, modification, or uploading thereof) for purposes other than personal use or beyond the scope explicitly permitted by law without securing the prior written consent of Forensic Defense Strategies or the other right holders.
Links to External Sites
You agree not to engage in any of the following acts while using this site. In the event that Forensic Defense Strategies suffers a loss as the result of your violation of this Article, you are liable for indemnifying Forensic Defense Strategies for the full amount of such loss.
- Any act that offends or is feared to offend public order and morals.
- Any act that infringes or has the potential to infringe upon the rights (including copyright, trademark right and portrait rights) of Forensic Defense Strategies or those of a third party.
- Disclosure of your own personal data or that of a third party’s personal data (including names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses).
- Commercial activity, sales, transfers, or any act to solicit or assist with such sales or transfers, whether such acts are for profit or not.
- Any defamation or slander of a specific person or an organization.
- Impersonation (the act of assuming the identity of a specific person or an organization).
- Any act that compromises the reputation or credibility of Forensic Defense Strategies or a third party.
- Any criminal act or any act that leads to or has the potential of leading to a criminal act.
- Any act that damages the service system of this site or disrupts its operation.
- Any act of using or providing a malicious program, such as a computer virus, or any other act that has the potential of so doing.
- Any act that violates or has the potential of violating laws, regulations or ordinances.
- Any other act that Forensic Defense Strategies deems inappropriate.
Users of older or less capable browsers or devices will experience a design that is appropriate to the capabilities of their software. We do not cater for people using Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and cannot predict the behaviour of that browser. We will not develop for or test old or abandoned browsers, for example Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or 5.5 for Windows or Mac, previous versions of Apple’s Safari, Mozilla Firefox or Opera.
Cookies and other similar technologies may be used in connection with certain services on this site for the purpose of providing improved services to you. You can enjoy optimal usage of all services on this site by activating these technologies. You can disable the association between your browser and information you browse by changing your browser settings. Please be advised, however, that you may not be able to use the services on the site if you opt to change your browser settings.
Limitation of Liability
Forensic Defense Strategies uses the greatest care in the presentation of information on this website and in its maintenance and operation. Nonetheless, we provide no warranty as to the accuracy of the information content therein, or as to the usefulness, suitability of use for your purposes, or safety thereof. Furthermore, Forensic Defense Strategies is not responsible for any loss that may result from your use of or inability to use such information, or from your use of this site.
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
Matters concerning validity, interpretation and application with regard to the use of this site are governed by the laws of the United States. You agree that any conflict arising out of or relating to the website between you and Forensic Defense Strategies shall be discussed in good faith between the parties to reach a resolution.
Changes to This Policy
We may, from time-to-time, update our site policy without notice. The most current and accurate version of this policy shall always remain available on our web site for your review.